Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Challenge #8 Winners

Good morning everyone, 
It is freezin here, can not compare to where some of you are, but still it's freezing
I have to leave for work in half hour and it's a 45 minutes drive on my snorscooter, so 
I better put on my warm knitted hat.
If it's winter at yours...... make sure you stay warm!

It's time to announce the winners of challenge #8

Winner of the 3 Lemon Shortbread digi stamp
(drawn by random org)

No.116 Holly H 


  Please contact Vera by sending an email to chibilemon@gmail.com
to claim your prize.


TOP THREE chosen by Kel

No.122 Aurora


No.92 Melissa

 

No.6 Michelle Lancaster


Well done, please take your badges and proudly display them on your blog.


We have a verry friendly facebook group
You're welcome to drop by and say hi
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lemonshortbread/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lemonshortbread/


There's still a week left on our current Anything Goes challenge
Just enter the linky below and if you want to use one of the gorgeous Lemon Shortbread images, just follow this link

http://lemonshortbread.etsy.com/

Crafty Huggsss,
Vera and the Lemon Shortbread Design Team


4 comments:

Aurora said...

Thank you for picking my card as top 3. I'm glad you liked it :D.
Cheers,
Aurora

Michelle said...

Thank you for putting my card in the top 3. That is awesome. Congrats to everyone else. Michelle x

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3.
Hugs
xxx

Karen said...

Thanks for the wonderful challenge.